Wishlist: Books

| | bookmark | email

This page tracks my book wishlist. It pretty much reflects my interests of the day.

May, 2009

March, 2009

  • Programming Scala: I've been curious about this language for quite a while and I've heard a lot of good things about Scala lately. Update: The Pragmatic guys have offered me a copy of the book. I haven't published yet a review as I've just got a new version that has major updates.
  • Programming Clojure: I've read quite a few LISP books, but never got the chance to use it anywhere yet. Clojure might be a good chance to give it a try. Update: The Pragmatic guys have offered me a copy of the book.

If you want to send me a book from this list, I'm thanking you in advance. While I cannot promise it, most of the time I'm posting a book review afterwards.