This page tracks my book wishlist. It pretty much reflects my interests of the day.
- Hadoop in Action. I'm always interested in large scale systems.
- AspectJ in Action, Second Edition and Lucene in Action, Second Edition: the first editions were great books to have around, so I'd definitely love to have these around
- Unlocking Android. I've been planning to look into Android for quite a while, this would give me the right impulse.
- Programming Scala: I've been curious about this language for quite a while and I've heard a lot of good things about Scala lately. Update: The Pragmatic guys have offered me a copy of the book. I haven't published yet a review as I've just got a new version that has major updates.
- Programming Clojure: I've read quite a few LISP books, but never got the chance to use it anywhere yet. Clojure might be a good chance to give it a try. Update: The Pragmatic guys have offered me a copy of the book.
If you want to send me a book from this list, I'm thanking you in advance. While I cannot promise it, most of the time I'm posting a book review afterwards.