Small Pieces of Reusability

| | bookmark | email
As my job requires a lot of solution creating/testing I found myself many times re-re-re-rewriting the same pieces of Ant scripts, creating the same project structures and passing rapidly through the documentation to refresh my memory (the list here is by no means exhaustive :-( ). It doesn't take too much time to do this, but if I sum'em up I think I will get a big figure. So I decided to start the Small Pieces of Reusability repository. I intend to put inside anything that can be quickly used for testing (a deployment in JBoss/Weblogic/WebSphere, a configuration of queues/topics on JBoss, a deployment in Tomcat, etc). Another cool think will be to have the tips & tricks repository :-) - but this requires writting documents - which is not one of my favourite activities (but for saving time I think I will start this too). The first things I want included in Small Pieces of Reusability is a deployment for the ASs I am using and also for servlet containers I am using. Than ... I will see what comes next.