TDD by Example... a late review

| | bookmark | email
I finally had time to read the so popular book Test-Driven Development by Example by Kent Beck. As I already said, I am not a TDD person, I am learning and that's why I'm reading books. I will not enter in details about it, as I probably am the last man reading it. My feeling is that the book target wasn't clear: if it was written for beginners than it didn't convince me of anything. If it was written for medium-advanced level, than it was kind of boring (at least the full part 1 and the chapters on patterns, refactorings). After finishing it, the only thing I've learnt was a little Python syntax. In fact for me this is a good thing as i was scheduling this step for quite a while. Concluding, thanks Kent for the intro and makeing me start working with Python.