No pizza in Bucharest .... at least for the moment

| | bookmark | email | 2 comments
Gooood morniiiing .... Bucharest! Just opened my eyes (coffee cup waiting), fired up Firefox (homepage on Google)... and another surprise from Google: Google Local. Just like another zillion of Google users I have searched for "pizza" in Bucharest (my home town) and unfortunately I have found out that I will not be able to have a pizza here. But I will try Naka-ku near Nagoya location. He he, I am just kidding: the service is in beta stage and works only for USA and Canada locations:
For now, Google Local only searches for locations in the United States and Canada. We plan on expanding this service to other parts of the world once we work out the kinks in this beta product; in the meantime, we recommend Miyoshiya for noodles in Naka-ku, near downtown Nagoya.
My next step would probably be to get my brains hired by Google as I know a lot of pizza restos in my neighbourhood and I would be able to increase the page rank of some of the nicest places to drink beer. All in one, it will be a very neat service when avail world-wide and your are a stranger in town. Good work again Google!