Are you a Tag Fan?

| | bookmark | email

You already know what tags are as in the last years you've seen them almost everywhere: GMail, delicious, Flickr, just to name a few (nb some tools/websites are using the term label, but the two are absolutely equivalent and provide the same functionality: non-hierarchical categorization).

Now it looks like the tags are attacking the desktop world. I've been running the Tags trial, but unfortunately due to some limitations I have decided not to buy a license.

Anyways it looks like I've made the right decision as today I have read about a FREE tool: Punakea (still in beta). Below is screencast that walks you to the features:

Click the image to watch the Punakea screencast!

I haven't tried it yet, so if you start using it I'd really love to hear from you.