blogging keywords for the 1st week or hit-oriented blogs

| | bookmark | email
The top rank of the keywords used in the 1st week of october are as follows: C++ and Java, FireFox, IE and FireFox, sucks (it is also importantt who sucks [smile/]), SUN's billion/millions, etc (if you have more please add them). Let me rephrase it (I am a Java developer [smile/]): if you are a hit-oriented blogger and you didn't use the buzzwords of the week (I will continue the research the following weeks) than your product (the blog itself) doesn't have a fare share of the market. I am not counting the blog-hall-of-fame as they have always their share (you may think of them as Microsoft, SUN, IBM of the blogospehere). A post on their blog will be however visited without containing any of the keywords, as they have always something to say that matters (and that can create big waves). But for the hit-oriented bloggers there will be no success without figuring out the week keywords. PS: I have also found and used some of the week keywords [smile/]. Look: Disclaimer: this blog is provided as it is (or ... I am not a hit-oriented blog).