Maven (bad) experience

| | bookmark | email | 2 comments
I am feeling that I must write down this. As I was saying yesterday I convinced myself to give a chance to Maven for its site and/or xdoc goals. After passing through a number of files and looking into some CVS projects on my harddrive I have succeeded in creating the project.xml (the POM - in my mother language this means tree [blink/]). Continuing on the same tracks I have written also my maven.xml and some little xml-s for my documentation. Till now nothing too difficult. I start playing with the colors for the site and after a while when I felt confortable with it I have tried to move the new colors to the xdoc properties (this task consumed me a lot because I can say I am pretty blind when it comes to web design and also web colors). And here comes the surprise: after matching the CSS classes to the property names and running again nothing happened. I have checked again the documentation and for a while I have tried to fix this, but no chance. Now I find myself stareing at it and keep asking: what is going on????