Guerrilla Marketing refers to unconventional marketing practices. These are usually employed by startups and bootstrappers as they don't require big budgets, but rather lots of imagination and energy and unconventional thinking and practices. Terms like viral, buzz, alternative marketing are usually associated with guerrilla marketing
- The purpose of the marketing - The physical action you want your prospect to take.
- How you’ll achieve this purpose - your competitive advantage and benefits.
- Your target market - who are you aiming to benefit?
- The marketing weapon you’ll use - online, offline, magazine print, etc.
- The niche and your position and what you stand for.
- The identity of your business - Not who owns it, but what you stand for.
- Your budget - This should be expressed as a percentage of your projected revenue.
You can read a detailed explanation of the 7 steps of the 7 steps of Guerrilla Marketing Strategy on Building an effective Guerrilla Marketing Strategy